Tuesday, February 14, 2012

fall in love today


Happy Valentine's Day, friends!  It doesn't matter which team you're playing for this year - what's wrong with a holiday completely devoted to love?  I'm in love with so many people, places and things. 

I had a Valentine's Day party on Friday and made people write down something they love on an instant picture I took of them and everyone taped them on some hanging ribbon.  The answers were awesome.  Here's a few:

I LOVE:
-drunk dancing
-brunch
-my (future) dog named Paul
-cheese
-bad decisions
-summer
-new friends
-home

Find a reason to fall in love with something today - it's all around.

And if you still need a little entertainment, check out the trailer for my all time favorite Valentine's Day movie, SOME LIKE IT HOT






*images courtesy of Park & Cube, Bippity Boppity Boo & Elements of Style

No comments:

Post a Comment