Wednesday, May 8, 2013

on the road: Hong Kong

When I posted about Adult Spring Break in SF, I realized I never did a post about Hong Kong!  2013 started off in a blur when I departed for an around-the-world work trip that took me to LA, Hong Kong and London.  I was excited to go to two cities I love and one I had never been to - Hong Kong! And while it was a too short trip (I think we were there 3 nights and two days? I said it was a blur...), it was still fun to be somewhere new and do a little exploring.

 (view from my hotel my first night)

 (view from "The Peak" - a tram takes you up top and you can view the whole city)

 (lunch time noodles - I was in total heaven and I think this lunch for 5 people cost a cool $22)

 (street food)

 (entering Temple Street in Kowloon to visit the night market)

 (new phone covers- mine was named Molang and she was my travel companion; my friends was Ling Ling and yes, maybe there is a facebook album out there called "The Adventures of Molang and Ling Ling"...)

(now departing...)

Next stop - leaving in about three weeks to head to Las Vegas for my little brother's high school graduation, followed by my best friend's wedding in Maui!

No comments:

Post a Comment