Tuesday, August 9, 2011

work bags

I've got my eye on a new work bag, one that can sling over my shoulder with a long strap, but is still cute to tote along to after work events.  Right now, I have a classic Coach bag, not too far off from this (only red canvas with tan leather handles that's so old this was the closest thing I could currently find on the site):

(only imagine one of the handles a little chewed thanks to my brother's dog, Champ)

Love this leather and wool number from Ralph Lauren Rugby, but a little out of my price range for something so seasonal.


 But what I'd really love is this Prada bag I saw on Swirl today.

Definitely out of my price range, so I've put my step-mother on assignment to find me a fabulous fake while she's in Hong Kong.  Hopefully she can find me something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment