Thursday, November 3, 2011

autumn of arestia







I am having an amazing autumn.  Aside from the great travel I've been fortunate to do over the last couple of months, I am just loving this season.  Fun times with friends and quiet nights cooking cool weather favorites.  It all makes me feel like there's endless possibility and that I have the power to make things splendid and beautiful.

It's also that time of year where I start to reflect about next year.  Work is going 120 MPH, but it's so so good.  I'll need to find the time to invent 2012.  What new country will I visit?  What great things will I learn?  What new things will come my way?  What changes will take center stage?

I hope you're having a great rest of your 2011.

*photos courtesy of Sarah Hodges, bippity, boppity, boo, the lil bee & stephmodo

No comments:

Post a Comment