Wednesday, November 23, 2011

the end of autumn.




Thanksgiving - the real end to fall.  My favorite season and my favorite holiday.  Soon it'll be my birthday, Christmas and 2012. 

This year, I am thankful for:
*my job.  I get to go to work every day and work with incredible people that I respect and have become fast friends.  I am building something I believe in.  And I am constantly excited about what's next for my team.
*my wanderlust.  I love to travel.  I love the new foods, and friends I make on the fly and the places I get to see that I never imagined.  And I love coming home.
*my family. To the people that have unconditional love and support, those by blood and by choice.  The word "friend" doesn't do some of you justice.  You know who you are - and I am so blessed.
*my health.  I couldn't be me without my strength.  I couldn't run and dance and make choices without my strong and able body.
*my faith.  It's nice to know it can't rain every day and I have someone who will take care of things when I can't.  It always all turns out.


And on to our next season.  Here's to reflection, laying low nights, laughs over red wine and quiet walks through the fresh snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment