Thursday, May 20, 2010

M.Flynn Just Gets Me

Imagine my surprise when I saw a familiar pair of pink flower-shaped earrings as I opened my monthly issue of Real Simple Magazine.  To see Boston's own (and my favorite local jewelry designing sister-duo) M. Flynn Accessories gaining recognition on a national setting gave me pure delight.  Their studio is right down the street from me and visiting always makes me happy.  Delicate necklaces, fabulous cocktail jewelry and even notecards.  I always can find something to covet at their studio.  They've also opened a special occassion shop within their store called Fete - can't wait to check it out!  Some of my favs, including the featured earrings.  Check out their website for more pretty things to make you feel like a new woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment