Friday, August 13, 2010

take me to serenity

I am currently a terrible novice blogger.  I haven't posted much these past two weeks because things are quite hectic and changing and stressful.  I hate saying that because in this day and age, who isn't stressed?  But I am coming at the end of a job contract and that means trying to get everything (quickly) tied up and I am at another crossroads.  Everyone always has one question they are always thinking about.  Mine is - what's next?  What's your question?

But I am happy to say I am going back to basics and heading up to Maine today for the weekend to go canoeing and camping with a fun and happy group that is sure to perk me up.  It's exactly what I need right now (and I do mean right now) and I simply can't wait! 

Create a fabulous weekend!

*Images courtesy of beachbungalow8, SeanP, WeHeartIt, & PInterest

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a blast camping in Maine! I'm from the Boston area as well, I started following you on Twitter yesterday! If you need any newbie blogging tips, let me know! Another suggestion I have is to join the 20 something bloggers network, it's a social networking site with forums, groups, and other resources. The URL is http://www.20sb.net

    ReplyDelete