Wednesday, December 8, 2010

on the road: riviera maya, mexico

This past weekend, I was quite the jet setter as I headed to Riviera Maya, Mexico for my dear friends Alexis & Dave's wedding.  We stayed at Ceiba Del Mar resort, just 20 minutes from the Cancun airport and I felt like I was in a Corona commercial all weekend.  And there is something so special about destination weddings where you can bond with people all weekend.  Check out some of my favorite shots (including the gorgeous bride!) from the weekend.

 (wedding guests hot tubbing and getting to know one another)
 (oh, hello.  view from the pool right outside my room)

 (walking out on the pier)
 (some dudes & my fearless friend Sara playing football)
 (wedding party and groom ready)
 (Alexis!)
 (the happy couple)
 (my former roommate is all grown up)
 (my roommates from the weekend, including bridesmaid Lacey in fabulous magenta)
 (cocktails on the pier post reception with a mariachi band)

Congratulations, Alexis & Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment