Tuesday, November 16, 2010

birthday wish list

Two weeks away to the big day!  Here's what I'm coveting:
 (an Abacus calendar by Dana with three frames to hang for rotating seasons)
 (a new wallet; this metallic number by kate spade will do)
 (a new watch for everyday; something big, like this one my sister has from swiss army)

 (a pretty, everyday gold pendant necklace, like this paloma gold pendant from good ol' tiffany's)

 (this american eagle coat you might remember seeing...)

(pretty leather ballet flats; classic black tory burch ones would be nice, but I'm not picky)

 (gloves that still allow me to use my iphone, like these from dots gloves in clay)

(a classic wrap dress I can wear forever from Diane von Furstenberg)

(funds to visit my sister in Nicaragua - a must have for the season!)

It might sound corny, but I'm actually not much of a gift person - time with friends & family is perfection.  Or, you know, delicious dinners.

2 comments:

  1. This confirms you are my Fancy Friend with caviar taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Kate Spade wallet in gold! It's amazing - great pick!

    ReplyDelete