Friday, November 19, 2010

welcome weekend


I am beyond thrilled the weekend is here!  I am this much closer to my favorite holiday, thanksgiving and it's also when we open the doors of the Berkeley Penthouse for our annual prethanksgiving party, where our 25 closest friends come for a sit down potluck dinner in our apartment.  It's a lot of work and we prep right up until the end, but it's so much fun.  After that, a little r&r before heading off to Vegas for actual Thanksgiving.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and you're thinking about what you're thankful for!  Here's my list at this very second (changes all the time and in no particular order):
-my health
-my car
-my supportive family & fabulous friends
-cake
-brunch
-the freedom to make choices
-crisp mornings
-red lipstick
-strange dogs I make love me
-cashmere socks
-champagne
-my lack of getting embarrassed
-laughing, all the time
-Taio Cruz 
-DVR
-changing of seasons
-learning to accept change
-agape

*images courtesy of shelter & bippity boppity boo

No comments:

Post a Comment