Tuesday, November 9, 2010

natural reflection



The fall colors are pretty much gone - how did that happen so quickly?  While the days seem incredibly short (is it me, or did it seem like it was dark at 3pm?), that's no reason to get down.  I find this time of year to be a perfect time for reflection - what do I want next year to look like?  Am I being the person I think I'm being?  How might I like to reinvent myself?  I don't feel depressed - I feel like I have the space to create since life seems to naturally slow down when the weather gets cold.

I got into a car accident a week ago and my current reflection on that is that I need to slow down, be less reckless and relax - message received, God.  We'll see what else I come up with over the next two months.

*photos courtesy of Bippity Boppity Boo, Boston Discovery Guide & Elements of Style

No comments:

Post a Comment