Tuesday, September 28, 2010

digging subway tile

 (metro stop in Paris; image courtesy of metropolitan tile)

I went to yet another establishment that had subway tile - this time in their bakery and bathroom (Akasha in Culver City, CA).  Cool and white, perfect for any kitchen or bathroom or any space.  I feel like I'm noticing it used everywhere these days.  Kind of makes me miss Paris.  Loving it and want it STAT - or rather, when I have a house.

 (the bakery at Akasha)

 (a lovely kitchen from house and home, via elements of style)

 (another LA restaurant, Church and State; tile peaking over on our right via the gastronomnom)

(bathroom from This Old House)

1 comment:

  1. pretty sure "Giada at Home" on Food Network and Cougar Town both use subway tile for the backspash in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete