Monday, September 30, 2013

slow down & sweater weather



Fall is starting to feel very much underway.  I'm heading back home today after five weeks of nonstop travel- it will be nice to sleep in my own bed again tonight.  The trip has been fabulous and I can't help but think about how lucky I am to have a job that allows me to visit such great place, meet such wonderful people and tell such beautiful stories; but, it'll also be nice to be back home and into my old routine.  Besides- as my friend Michael says, no one does fall like Lady New England.  I'm looking forward to the trees changing here, pints of pumpkin beer after work and drinking warm tea during walks along the river during the slow down time of sweater weather.  I always say it's also the perfect time for self reflection, reexamining how you want your life to look and shifting perspective.  We'll see what else the coming months hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment