Thursday, July 1, 2010

light and dark

Hi.  My name is Arestia and I really like to buy furniture.  Never mind that my south end apartment can't hold anything else - it doesn't stop me from constantly thinking about what I might change next.  We've already seen my newest purchase and taken a peak inside my boudair.  Well, rooms with light and dark contrasts with some pops of color are currently on my brain.  I've never been one for matching furniture sets anyway.  Pieces should be special and unique - if they are, it'll all come together....
(damn, Jonathan Adler, you have such an eye)
(an interior shot from interior design photographer Michael Partenio)

Perhaps I just crave balance.  Perhaps I think there is two sides to every coin.  Perhaps I'm feeling antsy.

D. all of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment