Friday, July 30, 2010

So You Think You Can Dress?

I can't believe I am writing this post.  My roommate and I often fight over Fox's So You Think You Can Dance? host Cat Deely - he loves her, I can't STAND her.  Oh, she's a nice enough woman (truth - I onced helped her pick out a cashmere sweater at J.Crew during my retail working days), but her television persona bugs me.  Also, her wardrobe is normally a train wreck.  Except, her dress last night (I think it's Roberto Cavalli?) got me thinking how much her wardrobe has improved this season and last.  I must give credit where credit is due and I try to keep my mind open to people being able to change.  Way to turn it around, Cat!
(a cute vintage number)
(looking divine in Zac Posen)
(great color in Pinko; debateable hair)
(smokin' in Elise Overland)
(another classic vintage)

I case you were wondering if I'm a true convert, I am not:
(not a fan of her in this Lanvin)
(boob tassels do not look good on anyone, I don't care if it's Jean Paul Gautier)


2 comments:

  1. GREAT post! I love our Cat fights (get it?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically, I was just thinking I used to love her personality, but find her to be increasingly annoying this season despite her improved wardrobe. You picked some of her best (and worst) looks!

    ReplyDelete